Piano Notebook is a project created to provide various materials, resources, ideas and activities for piano teachers with elementary and intermediate level students.
Each publication will address a topic related to piano pedagogy. Depending on the topic of each notebook, different materials will be included, such as compositions, improvisations, arrangements, technical exercises, audios, card sheets, theory and rhythm.
It will all be sold in PDF format with a studio license, which will allow teachers who purchase it free and unlimited use with their own students.
Piano Notebook 2
Three notemajor andminor chords (triads) are part of the basic vocabulary of music. This publication aims to provide stimulating and pedagogicalmaterial so the student can interpret, recognize and understand these chords and their different possibilities.
Piano Notebook 2 contains:
- 20 variations of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star using three note chords or arpeggios in the right hand.
- 10 audio files with examples of some of the variations.
- Printable card sheets with single-bar and two-bar patterns.
- A tracking chart for the 12 major keys.
- Printable card sheets for all major keys.
The studio license allows the buyer to print it an unlimited number of times for his or her own use and for the use of his/her students.
More info at megustaelpiano.com
Piano Notebook 2 + audio files